rss

Monday, May 22, 2006

Thunderbird Sky has moved to a new blog site

We have moved to a new home, but for reasons I choose not to get into, I would prefer people to email me for the address to our new home. Please title your email as "new blog website address". I've emailed everyone in my email list of this change, but it seems that no one has noticed that email coming through their boxes, as no one seems to be reading the blog at the new address.

I would prefer these email requests for the new location to be sent to my hotmail account at candice_c555@hotmail.com, so as to prevent possible spam from jamming up my regular email address.

There will be no further posts on this site. If you choose to continue reading our blog, we welcome you to join us at the new location. Both this blog, and "The Other Side?!" have moved.

Blessings,
Morgana

0 comments: