rss

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks for visiting us at the Body, Soul and Spirit Expo!

It was another great spring run of shows, thanks to everyone who came out to the show and visited our booth. Danard and I were kept really busy, particularly me with doing a ton of Angel readings. Wow, I was rather blown away at the pace, I was barely able to keep up. Had to leave the booth to get a break!

All those who expressed interest in signing up for any of our upcoming workshops, here's an update. The next level 1 class in Calgary is filling up really fast. To get your space booked, better get signed up soon, or you'll miss the boat. The next Calgary level 1 won't be until September, unless some time opens up in July. The AngelSong class scheduled for June is starting to get full, so get your registration in soon as well.

Danard and I were also interviewed live on Global TV on Saturday morning for the Calgary show. Hopefully lots of you saw the show. If anyone happened to record that, I'd love to get a copy of it for posterity. It was way cool to be asked to be showcased on  Global, and I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be!

I'll posting some photos soon from the show that a friend of ours took, as soon as I get copies of those, so stay tuned.

Anyone interested in hosting / organizing any courses, remember that if you sign up 6 other students (besides yourself) you get your tuition for free. Above the minimums, the host earns a percentage of the total tuition for that class. The summer is booking up fast, so if you want to host a course before September, contact us really soon! Not too many weekends left that are still available for bookings. Otherwise, we'll be booking into the fall.

Stay tuned for further updates. Remember, if you haven't already, sign up for our free monthly e-newsletter (sign up box on the right--->) You'll get a free gift when you sign up...

That's all for now! We hope you all had as much fun as we did at the show and looking forward to seeing all of you in the future!

Love and Blessings,
Candice & Danard

0 comments: