rss

Monday, January 03, 2011

What Do You Want to Create in 2011 and beyond?

Christmas is now done for another year, and we entering 2011. There have been numberous channelers, intuitives and healers who all seem to agree that 2011 is going to be a bright and successful year full of joy, abundance, laughter and BIG transformation.

We are already seeing these changes. On December 12, which just happened to be the day that we held our Open House / Solstice gathering, was a MAJOR activation day: 12/12 at 12:12pm. I didn't know this when I set the date, but I felt strongly at the time, that it had to be on that day. I now know why...

Two days prior, I was on a high. I had just spent about five hours in a creative whirlwind working on my screenplay about Angels and Twin Flames. That night I couldn't sleep because of the excitement. I had the stongest "something's up" feeling I ever had. It felt as though everything that I ever wanted, was about to come true in a hurry.

I reasoned that it had to do with the fact that I finally broke through my writer's block after many months of struggling. After laying awake, basking in the energy, it hit me there was a significant global activation and major changes were in the works.

0 comments: