rss

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Social Media Marketing Craze

I am now endevoring to learn a whole new discipline...how to use social media to market Thunderbird Sky. I've now broke down and signed up with Twitter, which is now linked up to my facebook account and group. My TBS blog page (and soond to be this one) is hooked up with facebook at twitter. Now...to figure out how this all will help us build our business into an empire.

If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, comments, or suggestions, I heartily welcome you to post your heart out! I need all the help I can get...phew!!!

Love, light and (overwhelmed) giggles,
Candice

1 comments:

Samantha Hussey said...

Hi Candice,
You could add me to your Twitter account, my Twitter username is samanthahussey.....Welcome to the world of checking your email more than once a day! Here's to you and your empire!
In Love,
Samantha