rss

Friday, February 01, 2008

Visit Candice at Keen.com

I am now a member of Keen.com, and you can visit methere to get an email or phone reading.

Currently, as a new member of Keen.com, I am offering a deeply discounted price on Keen.com for email and phone readings. This is so that I can encourage business through this site, which will hopefully expose me to a worldwide potential clientelle.

These prices will only be available through my Keen.com listing and for a limited time, so act now to take advantage of the big savings!

When you get your reading with me via Keen.com, if you feel you received a good reading, please take the time to rate your experience with me, at the end of the call or after I send you your email reading. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and allows me to move further up the roster of readers and will expose me to a much larger audience.

To find Candice at Keen.com, click on the subject header of this post...


Big Savings for readings with me at Keen.com!!!

Email Readings:
3 Card Mini Reading - $10 (reg. $30)
In-Depth Reading (one question) - $25 (reg. $37.50)
Extra Questions: $15 each

Phone Readings - $1/min. (reg. $1.25/min. - a savings of $15 on a one hour reading)

0 comments: