rss

Friday, March 17, 2006

This post should be on The Other Side, but due to technical difficulties...

Well...less than 2 weeks using blogspot and already I'm not very impressed. I've been trying for about 20 minutes to post something on The Other Side, and I can't even view that page. When I click on that link, I get a message that says something like "forbidden. You don't have access to this server". Like...I'm sure...It's my freekin' blog! Sheesh. Why wouldn't I able to have access to it. Much less the thousands of readers anxiously awaiting my nex post over there...(ya right...I wish! lol...) I sure hope that this isn't the norm on this blog site, because if it is, I'll moving to another site, and telling all my friends, not to come here. I wonder if this is one of the reasons that my friend, Leigh, decided to move her blog to blogcharm. Leigh, if you're readin' this now, care to share if this is "normal" to have problems like this with this site?

Anyhoo. I'll make my post here, that I was planning on putting on The Other Side.

I think I'm on day 7 of the "changing my reality" series. I don't seem to be too good at keeping on top of things with my posts over there, or here for that matter. My "excuse" you ask? Well, when ya get home from work after dealing with crabby customers all day, who wants to sit in front of the computer any longer?

But, enough of that. Complaining won't get me anywhere, lol. Onward and Upward...

We left off with our last episode where Danard and Candice having just had a long meeting with Wes and Angela about web marketing. Ugh! All I can say is that it seems as if the more information that I get on this whole subject, the more confused and frustrated I get. Sometimes, I really wish that I could live in the whole "ignorance is bliss" mentality, because sometimes, I really think it would be easier. But alas, we're trying to run a business, so I guess I have to give in and just go with it, and learn as much as I can.

We're looking forward to our next meeting on Sunday with my good friend and fellow blogster, Leigh, from The Spinning Pen (have I mentioned that she's a fabulous writer yet? If not, I say Go See Her Blog!!!She's great!!! )

Danard and I are meeting with her because she has agreed, unless we really un-impress her on Sunday, on a trade of services. We provide her with relaxation and readings and stuff of that nature, and she provides us with much needed HELP in the marketing of our little baby called Thunderbird Sky. I actually ran into her at work the other day, which considering the size of our office, is amazing, as she was temping as team manager while ours was in training. She gave me a slight hint on what she's going to be presenting to us on Sunday. Something about a 3 pronged marketing plan, as she gets this...mischievious yet excited look on her face that made her look like she had the secret to the universe in her back pocket. I'm hoping she really does! So, needless to say, I'm very intrigued as to what she has up her lovely little sleeve, and how it may possible have an influence as to if and how I can quit my day job. Maybe she's suddenly morphed into somethine like a genie in a bottle, and is about to grant us all our greatest wishes! Hmmm...what would I wish for, besides the obvious, of course? I need to think about that one for a while...

So...we'll be giving her a session - a reading and a reiki - what we've lovingly nicknamed the "R 'n R", to not only help her do some needed relaxin' that she needs, but to give her an idea of just what it is that we have to offer the world, and why it needs to get out there to the masses, and all the movie stars and rock stars of the world! ---I only hope that we're really THAT good...hehe.

So, who knows, maybe there's hope yet for us, and in particular with this obsession that I have with not wanting to be stuck at a day job that makes me crazy, for the rest of my life. Maybe I can keep my sanity in tact for a little while longer. Maybe Superman and Batman really exist and are standing outside my door, freezing their butts off, waiting to come in for some hot chocolate with big fluffy marshmallows.

Hopefully long enough to survive my hopefully short stint at (Insert company name here...). Oops...too late. I think that was my sanity that just ran out the door a minute ago...

Stay tuned...
Morgana

0 comments: